We are actively seeking Warehouse Associates in our Tracy, California facility.
Our Crew Members who work in our warehouses are the foundation of our business. They help put food on the table of American families and are critical to keeping the cold chain protected.
We proudly offer competitive pay, healthcare benefits, and opportunities for advancement:
- $18.43/hour starting pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid time off plus Vacation
- 10 paid holidays including 2 floating
As a Warehouse Associate, your job is incredibly important - you are responsible for moving frozen and refrigerated food throughout the warehouse.
You are also strong, able to bend and lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis, comfortable working in refrigerated temperatures ranging from +50 to -30 degrees, and capable of operating various types of warehouse equipment including high-reach forklifts.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Load, unload, move, stack, and stage product and materials using a forklift, clamp truck, slip-sheet, or other power equipment.
- Maintain the facilities, equipment, and materials.
- Daily inspections and verify equipment is operating prior to the start of the day’s activity.
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods.