We're looking for a Human Capital Management/Finance Systems Architect in Camden, New Jersey:
The HCM/Finance Systems Architect is responsible for designing and developing solutions to complex system administration issues and applications problems for the Human Capital Management (HCM) and Finance Systems at USCS. S/he will fill a key role to take ownership of all of the technical and functional integrations for all financial, accounting, and HR applications in the future.
Additional specific job duties will include:
- Architect techno-functional solutions to business initiatives, problems, and other requirements in Finance/HCM in collaboration with the Tech Team and Business End Users;
- Design, develop, and implement ERP systems for HR and Finance domains;
- Perform the lead role for all software upgrades for Finance/HCM systems;
- Design and develop interfaces from the AWS Cloud server for Infor Lawson S3/Infor Lawson ESP to external and internal systems using Infor Process Designer and Infor Rich Client;
- Configure and maintain Secure FTP and Encryption/Decryption mechanisms for sensitive data flowing to/from outside systems;
- Manage the Profitability application and its conversion to modern visual analytics using Data Warehouse, Informatica, and Tableau;
- Create custom reports using Crystal Reports tool;
- Maintain User and Application security using Lawson Interface Desktop (LID) and Lawson Security Administration (LSA);
- Perform enhancements to the different applications in Warehouse Management System (WMS) relating to receiving, shipping, invoicing, inventory adjustments, picking and packing, barcode scanners, labelling, and reporting;
- Perform business and technical analyses on Finance/HCM applications to provide support to the business for software related issues, user training, as well as for solution engineering.
- Carry out requirements, gathering and preparation, of Functional Design specs for any enhancements;
- Set forth system-wide standards for configurations and naming conventions, and manage Change Control procedures for the application programs and documents.
The HCM/Finance Systems Architect must have, at a minimum, a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related technology field and four years of experience in a Computer/Programmer Analyst role. Must have experience with Infor Lawson ERP, Infor Process Designer, Tableau, and IBM iSeries AS400 systems.
Email resumes to email@example.com.