We're looking for a Big Data Lead in Camden, New Jersey:
United States Cold Storage is looking for a Big Data Lead in Camden, New Jersey. S/he will be responsible for leading the team that allows USCS to be a data led decision-maker through all levels of business. S/he will report directly to the VP of Information Technology and will work to enable a more data-integrated business, through the delivery of operational software to create a more agile, automated system.
Additional specific job duties will include:
- Create and manage a strategy and implementation project roadmap, including managing a pipeline of analytics requirements and through governance, agreeing the priority of these for the available resources;
- Establish relationships with business to meet the operational and analytics needs of the organization;
- Collaborate across business units with stakeholders, providing thought leadership and driving day-to-day implementation of our analytics strategy;
- Interface with business technology and analytics communities both within and outside the company to rollout company initiatives that have information management components and engagements with third-party data providers;
- Lead data governance and data quality frameworks to ensure compliance with enterprise and regulatory guidelines;
- Manage core data management processes and develop KRIs (key risk indicators), controls, service-level agreements around business use of information (e.g. time-to-market metrics, data quality, security classification, glossary, approvals for data access, retention);
- Assign and review the work of system analysts, software programmers, and application developers; and
- Develop computer information resources, providing data security and control, strategic computing, and disaster recovery.
Additionally, the Big Data Lead will be responsible for supervising three ETL (extract, transform, load) Developers: as well as two ETL Quality Assurance positions.
The minimum requirements for this position are a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering, and four years of experience managing Data warehouses and Big Data.
Must have experience with: ETL tools (Informatica), Cloudera Hadoop, Hive, Impala, Informatica 7.x, 8.x, 9.x, Datawarehouse Application Console (DAC), Tableau, Cognos, OBIEE, Agile Development and experience with SCRUM, SDLC experience, and complex ETL mapping.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.